Managed cloud hosting has the potential to transform business operations, increasing efficiency and profit levels.
The IT infrastructure of the future ...
- Will increase operational agility.
- Will reduce operational costs.
- Will scale in line with changing business demands.
- Will deliver greater operational efficiency at lower cost.
- Will improve data availability and enable the mobile workforce.
Managed cloud hosting is the solution.
This helps by ….
- Converting expenditure from capital to operational expense.
- Providing unlimited resource scalability – at the cost of the managed cloud hosting provider.
- Reducing the need for on-site IT hardware, software and staff.
- Using a pay-as-you-use model to ensure you are never billed more than is needed.
- Building systems that align with long-term business strategy.
Increased efficiency and productivity...
61% of respondents say the cloud has increased employee productivity.
71% say it has reduced complexity within their business.
Business Agility in the Cloud – Harvard Business Review
‘Organisations that have fully or largely migrated to the cloud save on average more than 15% in IT spending as a percentage of revenue.’
The Economic and Strategic Benefits of Cloud Computing – Computer Economics survey
Get on board with managed cloud hosting...
- Audit existing systems to identify over- and under-utilised resources.
- Design an equivalent system that takes advantage of the scalability inherent in the managed cloud hosting model.
Or engage a managed cloud hosting partner and outsource the workload, asking them to audit, procure, install, support and maintain the new infrastructure for you.
- Managed cloud hosting can increase efficiency, productivity and profit levels.
- Managed cloud hosting provides businesses with a flexible, scalable IT infrastructure to cope with the future.
- An outsourced partner can help your business gain the most benefit from managed cloud hosting, both now and in the years to come, in terms of both resource and cost.